RV Rental Policies
- Smoking is prohibited in the trailers.
- There is a 3 night minimum rental for all trailers.
- We reserve the right to substitue trailers if necessary. In some instances it may become necessary to substitute your trailer for another of equal or greater value. If a substitute cannot be found, we will refund your security deposit.
- If you have a repair that needs to be done while on vacation, first call us and we will set-up arrangements for repairs. If repairs are done at an authorized dealer, make sure that all parts are returned with the trailer.
- You release us, our agents and employees from all claims for loss of, or damage to, your personal property or that of any other person, that we received, handled or stored, or that was left or carried in or on the Vehicle or in any service vehicle or in our offices, whether or not the loss or damage was caused by our negligence or was otherwise our responsibility.
DAMAGE AND UNCLEANLINESS
- Trailer rentals left in an unclean or damaged condition are subject to an additional fee.
- Pets are subject to approval by Southern Oregon RV Rentals and there is a $50.00 fee for each animal. If any pet hair is left in the trailer an additional fee will be charged to your account. No dogs over 25lbs. are allowed in the trailer.
- There is a security/cleaning deposit of $200.00, which is refundable if the trailer is returned clean and undamaged.
- Cleaning Deposit. We may use your deposit to pay any monies owed us under this Agreement.
- In the event that you or someone else damaged the trailer while in you possession, we will give you one week to respond about the damage, then we will credit your credit card for the amount of the repairs.
- The trailer rental needs to be cleaned out of all personal property, swept, counters washed and any spills in the refrigerator need to be washed out. Any stains, tears or any other damage will subject you to losing your cleaning deposit and more if the damage warrants more money taken off your credit card to cover the damage.
- Service to the Vehicle or replacement parts or accessories during the rental must have our prior approval.
- The awnings will be set-up unless specified. If set up, renter must claim full responsibility of the awning in the event that it is damaged, as our insurance does not cover awning damage.
- Each client is responsible for their own well-being while renting our trailer, as Southern Oregon RV Rentals is not responsible for any accidents.
- We also offer insurance for an additional $250.00. This purchased insurance provides collision and comprehensive on the Vehicle with a $1000.00 deductible. We do not provide liability insurance coverage on the Vehicle. You must provide liability insurance coverage on the towed Vehicle through the personal auto policy covering your towing Vehicle.
- Extra hoses, extra sewer hoses and extra electrical cords do not come with the trailer, however, for an extra charge we can provide them.
- All Trailers come with a bucket, broom, sponge, dish soap, lighter, 2 toilet paper rolls, 1 paper towel roll, outdoor mat, attached 25’ electrical cord, 10’ sewer hose, 25’ water hose, pressure relief value for water hose to prevent pipe damage, star wrench and jack. All kitchen items and bedding and towels can be rented at an additional charge, call for details.
- Southern Oregon RV Rentals will make every effort to assure your trailer is in good working order, however, Southern Oregon RV Rentals is not liable to refund your money should something on the trailer not work.
- There is no refund for early return or unforeseen situations that may occur during your trip that would force you to leave earlier than expected. Any scheduling changes must be made 60 days prior to vacation dates.
- The toilet lever needs to be snapped back to make sure it closes all the way, if there is anything obstructing the valve closing, the toilet will continue to run and cause the toilet to overflow and flood the trailer.
- Only RV Toilet Paper shall be used in the trailers. A single roll will be supplied in the trailer. Additional rolls may be purchased from us.
- The security deposit is refundable up to 60 days from the scheduled date of rental (a $50.00 service charge will be charged to your account for processing ), after that date the security deposit is NOT REFUNDABLE.
TRAILER DELIVERY BY SOUTHERN OREGON RV RENTALS:
- Trailers will be delivered after 2:00 p.m.
- Trailers being delivered to a “dry camping” area need to be aware that the holding tank capacity is anywhere from 30-50 gallons on the water, gray and black tanks. We fill the water tank and it is your responsibility to refill them. The batteries will only last for up to a week if you are conservative with the power usage, and if you are using the furnace they will only last up to 2 days. If you need to recharge the batteries, we suggest renting a generator. We rent them for $30.00 per night.
- Trailers need to be clean and empty by 11:00 a.m. or one hour prior to check-out (if earlier then 11:00 a.m.) on the day the trailer is being picked up by Southern Oregon RV Rentals.
- Trailer Keys will be left on the table along with your receipt of payment.
TRAILERS BEING PICKED UP BY RENTER:
- The Trailer will be available to be picked up after 2:00 p.m., unless other arrangements are made with Southern Oregon RV Rentals.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Trailers being brought back by the renter are to be returned to Southern Oregon RV Rentals by 11:00 a.m. In the event that you are not able to bring the trailer back by 11:00 a.m. on the scheduled date of return you will incur a late fee of $25.00 per hour, and if the late return of the trailer causes Southern Oregon RV Rentals to lose the next scheduled rental because of the delay you arem liable to pay for the next persons full rental.
- A trailer brake controller must be installed in your vehicle.
- The trailers requires a 2 5/16 ball.
RETURNING THE RV
- You must return the Vehicle to our rental office or other location we specify, on the date and time specified in this Agreement, and in the same condition that you received it, except for ordinary wear.
- If the Vehicle is returned after closing hours, you remain responsible for the safety of, and any damage to, the Vehicle until we inspect it upon our next opening for business.
You agree to pay us on demand for all charges due us under this Agreement, including, but not limited to:
- time for the period during which you keep the Vehicle
- charges for the optional services
- applicable taxes
- all traffic, toll, or parking violations
- fines. Penalties, forfeitures, court costs, towing charges and other expenses involving the Vehicle assessed against us or the Vehicle, unless these expenses are our fault
- all expenses we incur locating and recovering the Vehicle if you fail to return it or if we elect to repossess the Vehicle under the terms of this Agreement
- all costs, including pre-and post- judgment attorney fees, we incur collecting payment from you or otherwise enforcing our rights under this Agreement
- a 5% late payment fee, or the maximum amount permitted by law ( if lower then 5%) on all amounts paid after the vehicle is returned
- a minimum of $100, plus $5/mile for every mile between the renting location and the place where the Vehicle is returned or abandoned, plus any additional recovery expenses we incur
- $50 or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is greater, if you pay us with a check returned unpaid for any reason; and
- a reasonable fee to clean the Vehicle, if returned less clean than when rented
- a dumping fee of $ 20 if the Vehicle’s waste or holding tanks have not been drained by you prior to return of the Vehicle. We will not refund any of the time or mileage charges if you the Vehicle earlier that the date or time due in.
Towing the vehicle is prohibited:
- by anyone who is not an authorized driver, or by anyone whose driving license is suspended in any jurisdiction
- by anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- by anyone who obtained the Vehicle or extended the rental period by giving us false, fraudulent or misleading information
- in furtherance of any illegal purpose or under any circumstance that would constitute a violation of law other than a minor traffic citation
- to carry persons or property for hire
- in any race, speed test, or contest
- to carry dangerous or hazardous items or illegal material
- outside the United States or Canada
- when loaded beyond the tow capacity
- on unpaved roads
- when driven through or under an underpass or other structure without sufficient overhead or side clearance
- when it is reasonable to expect you to know that further operation would damage the Vehicle
- in a manner that causes damage to the Vehicle due to inadequately secured cargo
Failing to summon the police to any accident involving the vehicle that caused personal injury or property damage is prohibited.
Damaging the vehicle by your intentional, wanton, willful, or reckless conduct or misconduct is prohibited.
Damaging the vehicle by an animal transported in the vehicle is prohibited.
Damaging the vehicle by sitting, standing, or lying on the roof of the vehicle is prohibited.
Damaging the Vehicle by placing tire chains, signs, lettering, or painting on the outside of the Vehicle is prohibited.
Damaging the Vehicle by placing loud speakers or other sound equipment on the exterior is prohibited.
DEFINITIONS AND AGREEMENT DETAILS
- “Agreement” means all terms and conditions found in this form, any addenda and any additional materials we provide at the time of rental. “You” or “your” means the person identified as the renter on this form, any person signing this Agreement, any Authorized Driver and any person or organization to whom charges are billed by us at its or the renter’s direction. All persons referred to as “you” or “your” are jointly and severally bound by this Agreement. “We”, “our” or “us” means Southern Oregon RV Rentals and Sales renting the towed vehicle to you. “Authorized Driver” means you and any additional driver approved and listed by us on this Agreement. “Vehicle” means the non-motorized towed recreational vehicle identified in this Agreement and any vehicle we substitute for listed by us on this Agreement. “Physical Damage” means damage to, or loss of, the Vehicle, but excludes tire damage. “Loss of use” means the amount calculated by multiplying the number of days from the date of damage to the Vehicle until it is repaired times the daily rental rate.
- This is a contract for the rental of the Vehicle. We may repossess the Vehicle at your expense without notice to you, if the Vehicle is abandoned or used in violation of law of this Agreement. You agree to indemnify us, defend us and hold us harmless form all claims, liability, costs and attorney fees we incur resulting form, or arising out of, this rental and your use of the Vehicle.
- We make no warranties expressed, implied, or apparent, regarding the vehicle, no warranty that the vehicle is fit for a particular purpose.
- The acts listed in the section titled “Prohibited Uses” are breaches of this agreement. You waive all recourse against us for any criminal reports or prosecutions that we take against you that arise out of your breach of this Agreement.
- No term of this Agreement can be waived or modified except by a writing that we have signed. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us. All prior representations and agreements between you and us regarding this rental are merged into this Agreement.
- A waiver by us of any breach of this Agreement is not a waiver of any additional breach or waiver of the performance of you obligations under this Agreement. Our acceptance of payment from you or our failure, refusal or neglect to exercise any of our rights under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of any other provision of this Agreement. Unless prohibited by law, you release us from any liability for consequences, special or punitive damages in connection with this rental or the reservation of a vehicle. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions are valid and enforceable.